Your open-top tour reveals Dubai’s landmarks and charts the city’s rapid development from a small fishing village to a modern, vibrant city.
Take the Day Tour and use the hop-on, hop-off facility to visit all the places that interest you, or join the Night Tour with a live-guided commentary which showcases illuminated Dubai. Both Day Tour routes provide a personal recorded commentary available in ten languages.
The Big Bus Sightseeing Tour is a safe and relaxing way to discover this great city; the perfect introduction to Dubai and a fun day out for all.
- The Burj Al Arab
- The Jumeirah Mosque
- Al Fahidi Fort & Dubai Museum
- The Gold Souk
- The Burj Khalifa
- The Spice Souk
- Jumeirah Park & Public Beach
- Atlantis on the Palm
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House
- Dubai Creek
- Emirates Towers
|Adult Ticket 24 Hours 1 Adult 280/-|
|Child Ticket 24 Hours 1 Child 95/-|
|Family Ticket 24 Hours 2 Adults 2 Childs 520/-|
- FREE Entry to Dubai Museum
- FREE Entry to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House
- FREE Daily Arabian Dhow Cruise (without dinner)
- FREE WAFI welcome card offering various discounts at over 150 shops
- FREE Single ticket for the RTA Water Bus, the only air conditioned way to cross the creek.